- Th. D, 2008 – Thesis on Abiding principles of Christian Counseling (Jerusalem University,Chennai Campus)
- Ph. D 1984 Christian Counseling and Hindu Philosophy; a critical look into areas of compatibility.(South Western University, Arizona, USA)
- Dip Christian Counseling & Hospital Administration, 1971 (CCT, Dodoma)
- M. Sc 1957 -59 (Saugar University, M. P, India.)
- B. Sc, 1953 – 55 (Mysore University, Mysore, India)
- Nearly forty years in Christian counseling in Asia, Africa and America.
- 10 years of full-time teaching Botany and Plant Pathology in India.
- 16 years of teaching Biology and doing counseling in Dodoma Africa.
- Research in Hydro-geo-botanical investigation in Arid zones of Central Tanzania.
- Senior Visiting Faculty of ALM-International, Colorado, USA, leading Retreats and Seminars for 30 years
- Directorship in Educational and Charitable organizations.
- Education Officer, Ministry of Education, Tanzania, teaching Biology and doing Student counseling, 1969 – 1985
- Did Hydro-geo-botanical studies of the arid zones of Tanzania under the auspices of the World Bank, UNDP and the Department of Water Authority, Government of Tanzania, from 1977 to 81.
- Group Therapist, Dodoma, Tanzania. Volunteer in honorary capacity from 1976 to 1984, under famous Australian Consultant Psychiatrist Dr. Hanna Wells.
- Learned counseling under the mentorship of the famous Swiss Christian Counselors Dr. Hans Staub and Margarith Staub from 1971 onwards.
- Lecturer and subsequently HOD, Dept of Botany 1959-69, M.P., (Vikram University)