Review – Miriam Jacob – April 2016, Volume 67, Issue 1 – THE JOURNAL OF THEOLOGICAL STUDIES, OXFORD ACADEMIC, OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS – RADICAL CHRISTIANITY IN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL-LIBERATION AND THEOLOGY IN THE MIDDLE EAST – Samuel J. Kuruvilla
I. B. TAURIS – RADICAL CHRISTIANITY IN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL – LIBERATION AND THEOLOGY IN THE MIDDLE EAST – by Samuel J. Kuruvilla
INFORMATION – OXFORD ACADEMIC – OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS:
A free-access URL to your article, including:
• Access to both the HTML and PDF versions of an article (where available).
• You (and your co-authors) plus any users of your own personal/institutional web sites will get free access to the finally published and authoritative version of the article that is available from our site whether or not they are a subscriber to the journal;
• You (and your co-authors) will have continued access to your article without the responsibility of maintaining and updating these files;
• All the linking and other functionality for the article remains in place;
Distribution of the link
You may wish to include these links in your list of publications. As with an offprint, following these links allows interested readers free access to the full text of your paper whether or not they are a subscriber to the journal. However, in distributing the link, we request that you consider the following points:
• The article should only be viewed from the Oxford Academic site, and not hosted by your own personal/institutional web site or that of other third parties, though you or your co-authors may post the URLs on your own sites or those of your institutions/organizations;
• Single copies of the article can be printed and distributed to interested colleagues who wish to use the article for personal research/study purposes only. For those wishing to make commercial use of the article, please direct them to email@example.com for permissions information or see the website.